- NEW!!! Regatta Status Report
- Pre-Regatta Welcome Letter & Planning Info (click here)
- Sailing Instructions – New as of October 1st (click here)
- Note: The Green Fleet with have separate Sailing Instructions which will be distributed at the Green Fleet Skippers Meeting on Saturday morning.
- Notice Of Race (NOR) (click here)
- Link to Regatta Poster (click here)
- Link to Regatta Ad (click here)
- Regatta Registration (USODA.org site)
- You must be a member of USODA to register, joining is easy if you haven’t already. CYC has made special arrangements with USODA for a reduced first year dues if you join USODA through CYC.
- To join USODA now and take advantage of this program (click here).
- Note: If you sign up for USODA using the the link above, your $20 payment will cover one year of membership to USODA. It is worth it simply for the OptiNews magazine! You will need to wait until you receive your welcome email and credentials from USODA to register for the regatta (this could take up to one or two days, but we will try to make sure it happens as quickly as possible). If you are in a hurry, please email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optimist Rentals Now Available (click here)
The US Optimist Dinghy Association’s Regatta Committee has approved the addition of a new regional championship for the Northwestern region of the country. CYC will host the inaugural event this coming October 19 – 21, 2012. This prestigious event is one of the key components of our growing junior program. The 2012 USODA Northwest Championship will function as one of the regattas through which qualifications for the USODA Team Trials shall be extended to certain finishers, what the class refers to as a “qualifying regatta.” This will be a fantastic event allowing all regional Optimist racers to participate. The event will feature multiple levels, a hallmark of the Optimist class, allowing both top competitors and “green fleet” sailors (those new to Opti racing) to participate, learn, and most importantly have fun!
Rusty and Haley Lhamon are the regatta co-chairs. If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to contact them. In addition, they would welcome more volunteers. Contact them at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the US Optimist Dinghy Association website for the official announcement and to register for this regatta: http://www.usoda.org/.