CYC Members may post items for sale for free in the CYC Classified section. To list a boat or related nautical item for sale in the CYC Classifieds, please send your advertisement text and 1 or 2 images to email@example.com. Please let us know when your item has sold! Listings will be deleted after 6 months unless an extension is requested.
Boat for Sale: 2003 Farr 30 Patricia
2003 Farr 30 Patricia was one of the last to be built by Ovington Marine. It has been regularly maintained and upgraded throughout its life.
- Major Upgrades in the last 2 years
- Mast- replaced June 2015
- Cockpit- Raptor Deck- May 2014
- Bow Hatch- replaced August 2015
- Topsides painted in dark grey Urethane- August 2015
- New sails since June 2014: J1, J2, Main, S1.5 (light Spinnaker)
Contact Chris Tutmark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boat Gear for Sale: 2002 Switlik CLR6-Person Life Raft ($450)
This is a top of the line 2002 Switlik CLR6-person life raft.
- The original price was $4,250.
- It’s in a valise bag and has not had direct UV exposure.
- The floor was upgraded to provide additional insulation.
It’s never been deployed and has spent most of its life land bound in our home. Price of $450 reflects need for re-certification.
Contact Pat Kilwine-Meikle at 425.281.5510
Sail for Sale: Beneteau 40.7 North S2 Symmetrical Spinnaker ($700)
North S2 Tri Radial symmetric Spinnaker off Beneteau 40.7 (Prior boat: Snake Eyes)
- Color – Navy Blue
- Black numbers
- In good shape, fast sail (2 small repairs on port clew area 3” diameter)
- Blue North Launch Bag.
Contact Gordon Stoll at 206-851-8902
Boat for Sale: 2005 Bavaria 36 Cruiser, Plover ($107,000)
Beautiful NW cruising boat in excellent condition. If you know the Bavaria brand you know they build very strong and comfortable boats that can also perform. 2 cabin model with loads of storage and spacious head. Set up for easy singlehanding w/ lines led aft and first class autopilot. Many upgrades including all new Garmin electronics. Dodger, bimini & full enclosure to keep you sailing year round. Espar hydronic heating, 392 Ah AGM house batteries, like new Quantum asym spinnaker, and lots more. $107,000.
Boat for Sale: 1980 San Juan 7.7 (Rare Find!)
Only selling because we got a much bigger family cruising boat. It’s been a great family boat as well as a successful race boat. Check out her Facebook page, Fern Sailing.
- serviced 9.9 hp outboard
- all new lines
- all new Harken deck and block hardware
- New Harken CarboFoil headstay track
- 1- year-old North Sails Norlam sail inventory (main, 100% and 140% jibs), spinnaker also in great shape,
- all new high-density foam/Sunbrella interior and cockpit cushions,
- new Garmin NEMA 2000 sailing instrument network (chartplotter in cockpit bulkhead, two GNX20 sailing instruments on mast, masthead wind sensor, and tri-ducer in the hull),
- new bulkhead technical compass,
- Galley has been redone,
- new pressurized fresh water system (bladder, pump, lines, sink, etc.),
- detailed bottom job last year, two new 110Ah batteries and battery charger,
- new fresh water flush head,
- new boat graphics
….over $20,000 in upgrades over the past 18 months.
John Sheppard at 206.619.1407 or email@example.com
Boat for Sale: 2004 Vanguard Nomad ($10,000 OBO)
2004 Vanguard Nomad sailboat in excellent condition for sale by sole owner.This sailboat provides a perfect balance of performance and comfort. This fiberglass daysailer can be raced or sailed leisurely. It’s 17’ LOA and 8’ beam easily accommodates 2-6 people and their gear. Features include:
- Full set of sails: main, jib and spinnaker
- Custom trailer
- Honda 2 hp, 4-stroke outboard
- Covers for sails rudder and boat
For more information call 253-906-8765
Boat Gear For Sale: Edson Wheel and Head Sail ($200 and $350)
- 36 inch diameter wheel with 1 inch straight bore
Ullman Sails Dacron 120% High Clew Yankee ($350)
- Orginally for a Crealock 37. Dacron still in good shape. Good reaching sail.
- Luff 41′ 3″ / Leach 33′ 4″ / Foot 23′
- Number 6 Luff
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.947.7073
Boat for Sale: 2011 Laser Vago Race/XD ($7,500)
The Laser Vago Race is one of the most versatile boats of its kind. It has a unique modern design for single handed or double handed optional trapezeing upwind and downwind. The sail area of the Race model and the genneker make downwind sailing a breeze. There is a single line launch and retrieval gennaker.
Pricing includes boat, sails (both race & non-race main sale, gennaker), mast, rigging, tiller, dagger board, cover, trolley, etc (new boat package). Includes top cover. Stored in Seattle at Sail Sandpoint.
Boat For Sale: 2005 Laser Pro Hull #181291 ($4,960)
Listed Price: $4,950 (package value ~$7,300)
Also available – Radial rig and sail (never used) – $800
Contact Marc Daudon at email@example.com or 206-324-4007
Boat For Sale: Thistle #2864 Fleetfoot is ready for a new owner ($2,800)
Fleetfoot is an excellent boat for a new racer and/or a recreational sailor. Over the years Fleetfoot has established itself as the fastest low number fiberglass boat in the Seattle thistle fleet – winning races in all conditions with all kinds of crew. Before joining the thistle fleet at Leschi, Fleetfoot cleaned up at the Duck Dodge, with many ducks to its name.
Details: Clark hull; rebuilt centerboard trunk and thwart; wood tiller and wood rudder in excellent condition; 2 sets of racing sails. Located at Leschi Moorage, with a dock space and cradle assumable by the new owner.
Available extras include: 2 45 degree braces, tiller conversion kit.
Listed Price: $2,800
Contact Marc Daudon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-324-4007