2013 Puget Sound Sailing Championships (PSSC)
October 12-13: Large Boat
- The CYC Clubhouse will be open on Friday evening, and all day Saturday and Sunday on both Small Boat and Large Boat PSSC Weekends
- Dinner will be available post-racing both days.
- Saturday: Chicken & Spinach Lasagna
- Sunday: Smoked Salmon & Potato Chowder
- (Veggie options are available both days)
- The North parking lot adjacent to the Shilshole Bay Marina dry storage area may be used for trailer and dry-sailed boat storage.
- Please avoid parking vehicles in the North parking lot to maximize space for boat rigging and trailer storage.
- Hoists are complimentary to PSSR participants who sign the necessary waivers.
- Waivers will be available at the CYC clubhouse office or hoist. Please do not operate a hoist without signing.
- Wet moorage is included with registration and is available to PSSC participants on a first come first serve basis from Friday 2pm to Sunday 10pm.
- Please raft up to other PSSR competitors to conserve space (It works particularly well if boats in the same fleet raft together)
- Small Boats (Oct 5-6): North side of W dock with rafting allowed up to the middle between W and X docks (please make sure that there is room for people to use the hoist.) (See Small Boat Moorage Map)
- Large Boats (Oct 12-13): North side of W dock and South side of X dock, with rafting allowed. Do not moore to the North side of X dock (See Large Boat Moroage Map)
- For other wet moorage, please see Shilshole Bay Guest Moorage on page 8 of the 2013 CYC Race Book.
- There will be no skipper’s meeting.
- Please see the 2013 CYC Race Book for sailing instructions an other regatta information.